i.scope Human Resources
Within Human Resources application is easy to enter data and maintain records and documentation of each employee.
The data are divided into:
- Personal data
- Data on employment and contracts
- Data and records of wages
- Data on employment in another company (institution)
- Information on insurance (health, pension, supplemental)
- Employee-related attachments
- Termination of employment (dismissal of an employee)
- Keeping records of the time of arrival and departure of employees
- Employee bonding with the user system – creating a username and password for an
- Determination of managerial company structure – superior / subordinate employees
- Human Resources Administration module – Edit employment status, input jobs, titles for employees, types of coverage for connections supervisor / subordinate, reasons for termination of employment, add additional fields to the employees, etc.